Camino de Santiago 2016

Every single one of us possesses the strength to attempt something he isn't sure he can accomplish. It can be running a mile, or a 10 k race, or 100 miles. It can be changing a career, losing 5 lbs., or telling someone you love her (or him).
-- Scott Jurek

Old age is the time to be dangerous. Dangerously fun loving, dangerously alive . . . This is the time to do every single thing we can possibly do with all the life we can bring to it. This is the time to live with an edge, with strength, with abandon. There is nothing for which to save our energy. Now it is simply time to spend time well.
-- Joan Chittister

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Camino de Santiago 2016

May 4,2016, and I'm getting close to another trip to Spain to walk the Camino de Santiago.   In my attempt to reduce weight, I'm only taking my iPhone - no iPad and no camera. I'm hoping that I'll be able to blog from the phone and that my photos will be good.   This is my first, and test attempt blogging from the phone. 

First, a map of my walk. 
 

If all goes as planned, I'll walk from St. Jean Pied de Port, France to Santiago de Compostela, Spain. 

1 comment:

  1. Agnes - Connie here. Planning this walk for next April. Would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete